Check Replacement – FAQ

A black and white logo

Description automatically generated with medium confidence



  1. Q. What do I need to do to request a replacement paycheck?
  1. Open a web browser on your computer or mobile device and enter the following link to complete your Declaration Form:

If you do not have access to the internet, you may also call us at (661) 631-0347 and request a paper form.

  1. Q. How long will it take to receive my replacement check?
  1. Once your form has been submitted, our payroll department will begin processing your request.  There will be a minimum 48-hour period before your check can be reissued to allow time for research and coordination with our banking institution.  Certain requests may take longer depending on the circumstances.
  1. Q. Am I guaranteed to receive my check once the form has been submitted?
  1. It depends on the circumstances.  If your original check has been delivered to you per standard procedure (pickup on payday) or via USPS to your address of record, we have fulfilled our obligation to pay as your employer.  There are circumstances where your check may be stolen by another party or misdelivered by the USPS.  In those circumstances, you will need to pursue other processes to recover your loss.



3851 Fruitvale Avenue Bakersfield, CA 93308

Now HIRING! Please call (661) 631-0347 | Tel: 661-831-0002 | Fax: 661-831-0040